Sunday 20 May 2012

One week to go

After all this time, there is only one week left until I'll have some pretty big changes in my life (surprisingly caused by something so little). Well, it could be a week, it could be less, it could be more (but not too much more), but soon we'll have a little baby in our lives to care for and raise. 


I'm really looking forward to it. 

We set up the Moses basket in the bedroom the other night so we could get used to it, and I plugged in the room temperature monitor so I can check and see what sort of temperature the room is like in advance, so I know whether I have to change anything. At the moment everything seems fine. In the case that we move house before the baby is born, we don't have much to move, but if not, we are ready right now. 


Well, as ready as we can be. I'm sure there are lots of things that I am unprepared for, but I'm not expecting it to be possible to completely prepare oneself for such a life changing event. 


Even though I've had 9 months to try and prepare, it's hard to get my head around how much of a change it is all going to be. All I know is that I'm excited for it all to start :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment